Skip to main content

How to Deal with Adult Bullying and Provocation using Mind Power.










Provocation:

Dealing with a mean-spirited defiant person can be weary. You know what I mean. That outright loud toxic person that just seem to want to push your buttons and provoke your rage. Whatever his/her insidious actions and motives, it should not affect you because we can't control how people act, but we have total control over how we react to them. Your time is valuable, and your happiness and well-being are important.. So do your best to keep away from a negatively entrenched person.
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.-Eleanor Roosevelt"


Adult Bullies:

Adult bullies were often either bullies as children, or bullied as children. Understanding this about them may be able to help you cope with the behavior. Sadly Adult bullies don't mature, through life they become worse. Their aim is to gain power over another person and humiliate victims. All bullies have one thing in common: they want to hurt someone. Being the victim of a bully can be a devastating experience. However, When faced with a bully, your responsibility is to protect yourself from the emotional, social, or physical harm that the bully intends to cause.

To react while being provoked by a bully is a natural instinct and people tend to lose their reasoning power. Whenever you are provoked, you want to avenge yourself for being treated badly. Try not to react immediately. DO NOT let the provocation take control of your actions. YOU are in control of whatever happens next. Use your Mind Power to make a conscious effort to delay your reaction until you feel comfortable to choose the best possible way to deal with the situation. Doing this eliminates possibilities of an argument, confrontation, fight, punishment, death, malice etc....


Manifesting your Mind Power


Mind Power:

The mind is a powerful force. It can enslave us or empower us. It can plunge us into the depths of misery or take us to the heights of ecstasy ~David Cuschieri
Personally, I have always been fascinated with the mind. Mind power is one of the strongest and most useful powers one possess, hence the reason I try to control what goes on in my mind because our thoughts manifest themselves into our reality whether they are positive or negative.
I have used Mind Power throughout my life, sometimes not even realizing it. Based on my experiences, believing in the power of the subconscious mind can light a fire under you and enable you to do things that you never consciously thought were possible.
I will explain more in my next Blog.
As I grow and develop in life, I make changes on how I respond to situations. When provoked, in order to reduce bad feelings and aggressive thoughts, I walk away from the provoker, to a quiet place, which inevitably helps me stay calm and not react. Kind of change my mindset and ultimately achieving peace of mind; 
"easier said than done?" I know, but it works for me.


  • Remember: “Bullies win when you’re upset. Don't give them the satisfaction."
  • Try to: "avoid loud and aggressive persons they are a vexations to the spirit" Desiderata


Engage in uplifting activities:

Most times I engage in uplifting activities like:


  • Drinking tea. It is soothing and relaxing, that's why I have a cup before bed. Preferably herbal tea  from my garden.
  • I enjoy blogging and writing. This changes my mindset.
  • Music is life, especially listening to soothing music.
  • Laughter is my medicine, so I do it often. I watch YouTube funny videos or get involved with some prank at home with my son who is mighty jovial. Just thinking of him makes me "chuckle"
  • Painting is fun and helps me tap into my creativity.
  • Gardening is healing to my soul, so I get lost in nature very often.
  • Photography is a joy, so I take many photos, sometimes too many "giggles" 
  • Cooking is a must, and the kitchen is my playground.
  • Travelling and learning a new culture is my passion so I do it when possible. 
  • Knowledge is power that's why I enjoy learning new things like languages.
  • Sometimes I dine out, at a nice restaurant and brainstorm some new ideas while I enjoy a delicious meal. 
  • I exercise 5 days a week at home. Thirty  minutes aerobics and karate. Exercise is the key to good health. Good for the body and the brain. 

What we say matters, but what we do matters most.

Meditation for peace of Mind:

Inner peace and outer peace are strongly connected, so if you are peaceful, the world will be more peaceful.
Recently, I started meditating and deep nostril breathing. I try my best to be in bed by 10 p.m. to get adequate sleep. I'm awake by 5 a.m to meditate for 15 minutes,. 

Before meditating I take slow gentle breaths to calm my mind. This helps me get in touch with depth of my self and my consciousness. Meditation is very vital, people around you will benefit because you will send positive and peaceful vibes to your surroundings.

Listen: “If you are quiet enough, you will hear the flow of the universe. You will feel its rhythm. Go with this flow. Happiness lies ahead. Meditation is key.” Buddha

Very Important: “What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.” Buddha

Watch your words, actions and karma

Karma: Think good thoughts, say good things, do good for others, Everything comes back. Ultimately, what we give out, we receive.

Note: "Embrace your truth and share it..cause a smile today for someone else...and give plenty of hugs." 
Steve Maraboli


All I have mentioned, helps me develop willpower, self discipline, and gives me the inner strength and mental endurance necessary for dealing with the challenges on a daily basis and experience its’ transforming power in my life.



In my next Blog I will explain how I used Mind Power throughout my life. 

Sending you positive vibes until next time. 

Peace and Love✨✨💕💫



Positive vibes


Please share your views and experiences.

Visit me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheztropic/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cherish Every Single Moment With Loved Ones

  Cherish Every Single Moment With Loved Ones.   Not sure if it is the same for you, but too many people I am acquainted with are dying, friends and family members as well. In my opinion it's very important to cherish every single moment with loved ones, the happy and sad moments. Too many people are always angry and fighting over trivial things. Life is unpredictable and we are just passing through this world, therefore our ultimate goal should be to live in harmony with one another while protecting our inner peace.          YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vECaaNt090 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChezTropic Tik tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@cheztropic?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1  

This is how you relieve stress

  This is how you relieve stress.       1 Shut off all devices.  2. Grab your water  3. Put on sneakers or boots  4. Dress comfortably for the weather  5. Get outside 6. Walk in nature for 30 minutes  7. Take lovely photos  8. Observe nature  9. Chat  10. Laugh  11. Look up at the sky 12. take it all in  13. Go back home  14. Take a warm bath  15. Prepare a nice cup of tea  16 That feels good right?         ChezTropic: https://bit.ly/3DItOsZ   Facebook: https://bit.ly/3lS8I3m   Tik Tok: https://bit.ly/3n2g6v   Jess Luxe Art: https://bit.ly/2YFKqlq   Jess Luxe Art: https://bit.ly/3jmek5l   Shop: https://etsy.me/31zZ9Q1   Garden chit Chat: https://bit.ly/3u3hP37   Garden Chit Chat Facebook: https://bit.ly/3uTbIit   Inside Saint Lucia: https://bit.ly/3qtsKmq   Simple Meals With Jess: https://bit.ly/3rj8FlF   Simple meals with Jess: Tik Tok: https://bit.ly/3lmFCK5      jessbella40@gmail.com

ChiaYopDelight

Hiya! Someone said Foodie?!!  Last night, I was in the mood for something different for dessert , so I got to experiment in the kitchen with oats and chia seeds .  I prepared a delicious dessert and came up with five different names. Finally I choose this one. "ChiaYopDelight" Oh I am so loving this name! wink. Do you? Don't be shy, if you think it's not a catchy name, or does not compliment the dessert, it's O k to say, I am not offended constructive criticism.  Suggestions are welcome:) No milk was added to this recipe.  Ingredients: I used chia seeds, plain yogurt, nutmeg, dried c ranberries. RECIPE: (serves 4) 1 cup oatmeal 1/4 cup whole chia seeds 1/2 cup plain yogurt 4 tablespoons pure honey to taste 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg Dried cranberry (or your desired dried fruit) Directions:   Grate nutmeg. (you may add cinnamon if you desire)  In a bowl add half cup plain yogur