French Countryside Diaries Ep. 6 | Art, Gardening & Simple Country Living
Welcome back to another episode of French Countryside Diaries.
Today begins with a peaceful cup of coffee accompanied by the sound of guitar music (my husband playing the guitar) then outdoors for breakfast surrounded by nature. I finish varnishing and hanging a bird feeder, complete an abstract painting, spend time planting and watering the garden; with Gaรฏa our cat keeping a close eye on everything; prepare a homemade lunch, explore the beautiful French countryside on a relaxing walk, and end the day with dinner outside as the sun sets.
Thank you for spending part of your day with me. I hope these little moments bring you a sense of calm and inspiration. If you enjoy peaceful countryside living, I'd love for you to subscribe and join me for the next episode.
My artwork: https://www.etsy.com/listing/45389018...
Gardening tips and more at @GardenChitChat
#countrysidelife #frenchcountryside #authenticliving #slowliving #homemadecooking #cottagecore #europe #france #gardening #cats #catlovers #ecofriendly
Comments
Post a Comment